I wished I could write I am a professional Landscape Photographer, but unfortunately, I am not a professional.
So, I am only a happy hobby photographer with a fulltime job, who tries to take photos whenever possible.
Nature and mountains, the silence in a forest or a roaring waterfall ... I love it and sometimes I can take a photo that is able to show the peaceful time I could experience.
I mainly photograph in the small part of the world where I live, what means the south of Austria and the northern part of Slovenia, but sometimes I have to make a trip further away to explore new destinations, of course.
I think I don't have a preferred kind of photo motif ... maybe waterfalls would be on top of the list, if I had a list.
I’m a proud member of Nature First: The Alliance for Responsible Nature Photography and I’m dedicated to following the Nature First Principles:
- Prioritize the well-being of nature over photography.
- Educate yourself about the places you photograph.
- Reflect on the possible impact of your actions.
- Use discretion if sharing locations.
- Know and follow rules and regulations.
- Always follow Leave No Trace principles and strive to leave places better than you found them.
- Actively promote and educate others about these principles